Friday 16 October 2009

New Me?

Ok I am an 18 year old without a job, have not alot going for me, considering all of my friends have either gone off to uni, are taking a gap year or have completed their A Levels (or college courses). Me? I dropped out of sixth form, and college. So yay, I am a drop out. But rather then whine and moan about it, I'm going to do something about it. I hate my life at the moment (and at this moment i play hate my life by theory of a deadman - awesome song XD) but I'm trying not to get so worked up about it because I can face the fact that it's my fault so I can sort it out. I simply have to do the following 5 things.

1) Get a full time job. I don't like the fact that I am living on jobseekers allowance and have nothing to do all the time except look for job vacancies ¬¬

2)(Once Fulltime Job is obtained) Save money. I tend to be a fuckwit that loves to spend on pointless things. Just for the sake of having money. :(

3)Stop being a bitch. Okay. Me thinks this will be the hardest objective purely for the fact that I do this without even realising. I mean, hey, I can't help it if some girl has a fat arse. I'm just pointing it out, right? But nooo. I'd hate it if someone did this to me. I'll just try to be positive rather then negative :)

Okay. I'm going to make this 3 things instead of 5 because it wouldnt be so realistic if I put more! But I shall keep whoever is reading posted on how I'm getting on, because I am going to keep this up. :)

Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment